Friday, December 9, 2016

More adopts! Puppers and Kitties [7/9 OPEN]

Some quick adopts!
aNYwaY, this is not an OTA, or an OPTA. But, I'm willing to trade if I'm interested in what you offer me. Please do not be offended if I refuse your offer.
This lineart is not mine, and I do not claim it to be mine.

Cats

Cream swirls: 50 points/$0.50
Raccoon Kitty: 50 points/$0.50
Siamese Cherry Soda: CLOSED
Pastel Techno: CLOSED
Snow Beauty: I'm a bit attached to this design, so please be willing to offer a good amount in order to get them.
Custom: 70 points/$0.70. Please provide me a palette and a quick, brief description of what you're looking for. I'll add a tail if desired.


Dogs

mm I love these designs, especially the galaxy kid-
I just might keep them all for myself haha

Blue Boy: 75 points/$0.75
Green Galaxy: 125 points/$1.25
Holiday Cheer: 125 points/$1.25
Mint and Chip: 125 points/$1.25
Want a custom?
Customs for pooches are 85-105 points/$0.85-$1.05, depending on what you want. If you do buy a custom, please provide me a palette and a brief description of what you want.